|バージョン||2.9.6 2.9.5 2.9.4 2.8.8 2.8.7 2.8.5|
|説明||Mac OS X用のダウンロード支援ソフト。|
2018/06/27 ver 2.9.6
窶「 2.9.6 June 26, 2018 (Mac)
- Optimized for Firefox v60+.
- Added support for TLS 1.1 and 1.2 when performing SSL communications, which is a requirement for most sites now. Integrated the SSL support into iGetter, so it won't be dependable on macOS and third party libraries.
- Added new extension for Firefox v57+, that supports the new WebExtension API. The new add-on is similar by functionality to the iGetter Chrome extension. The legacy XUL add-on will be used only with Firefox v56 or earlier.
- Renewed the digital signing certificate.
- Added a link at the SHA1 field in the History Info panel, that opens VirusTotal recent report for selected file's SHA1 checksum.
- Added new connection types for 50Mb Fibernet, 2Gb Fibernet and 10Gb Ethernet, optimized for best performance at the chosen speed.
- Added support for relative redirection locations, incl. the protocol part, as per RFC7231.
- Added new User Agent for the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Updated User Agents of Safari, Firefox and Chrome for macOS, as well as Firefox for Windows with recent versions.
- Added new command "Only files larger than 5MB" in the Chrome extension, that would allow transferring to iGetter only downloads larger than 5MB. The smaller files would be downloaded directly by Chrome.
- The "Disable Integration" command state in Chrome extension is now saved through the browser restarts.
- Implemented a workaround for an issue on macOS 10.13 High Sierra, which could lead to completed downloads still opened in iGetter, when double-clicked, etc.
- Fixed an issue with some button icons (as transfer details and speed limiter on the main window, etc.) not appearing properly on macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
- Solved an issue with the "URL" field of the "New URL" dialog not allowing more than 1000 characters, by extending the limit to 10000 characters.
- Fixed an issue with the OS, choosing to use the discrete GPU instead of the integrated one, when displaying iGetter.
- Fixed an issue on OS X 10.9 or later, that caused an error message about iGetterCMPlugin in the console log.
窶「 2.7.5 November 6, 2017 (Windows)
- New WebExtension add-on for Firefox 57 or later.
2016/11/05 ver 2.9.5
窶「 2.9.5 Nov 04, 2016 (Mac)
- Optimized for Safari 10 on macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- Optimized for Firefox v50+.
- Digitally signed the installation dmg file to meet the new security requirements of macOS 10.12 Sierra, and prevent "AppTranslocation" from Gatekeeper.
- Implemented a workaround for an issue introduced in Safari 10, which causes disappearing of browser extensions on Safari restart. With this update iGetter Extension installs and works properly on Safari 10.
- Reworked iGetter Extension for Firefox (v45+) to complete the transition to multiprocess versions of Firefox.
- Implemented a workaround for an issue that could lead to a blank page rendered in the integrated eCommerce module, when attempting a purchase in the macOS versions prior El Capitan.
- Reworded the uninstall alert text for better clarity.
- Some fixes and additions to the French, Polish, Japanese and Traditional Chinese localizations.
- Fixed an issue with the integrated eCommerce module asking for permission to access user's contacts.
- Fixed an issue with the "Download selection with iGetter" command in iGetter Extension for Safari 10, which in some very rare cases won't work properly.
2016/02/13 ver 2.9.4
Key Features | Additional Features | Reviews | FAQ | Release Notes | Downloads
Mac | Win
窶「 2.9.4 Jan 06, 2016 (Mac)
- Optimized for Safari 9 on OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Optimized for Firefox v43+ and Chrome v45+ browsers.
- Added support for the Safari 9 cookie repository on OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Digitally signed iGetter Extension for Firefox at Mozilla add-ons store. This is a requirement since Firefox v43.
- Reworked iGetter Extension for initial compatibility with multiprocess versions of Firefox (v45+).
- Digitally signed iGetter Extension for Chrome/Chromium at Google Play store. This allows automatic in-browser installation and update through the store. This is a requirement for the external extensions with the recent versions of Chrome.
- Improved both iGetter Plugin and iGetterScriptablePlugin for Safari, to read HttpOnly cookies in addition to the already available session and standard cookies.
2011/10/14 ver 2.8.8
Last modified: October 13, 2011
2011/06/07 ver 2.8.7
for Mac from:
© 2001-2011 Presenta Ltd. All rights reserved.
Last modified: June 4, 2011
2011/01/18 ver 2.8.5