|バージョン||4.2.3 4.2.2 4.2.1 4.2.0 4.1.3 4.1.2 4.1.0 4.0.1 4.0.0 3.7.0 3.6.3|
2018/08/23 ver 4.2.3
22.08.2018 - 4.2.3 (Windows)
- Added a setting to disallow direct connections (hole punching).
Default is allowed.
- Fixed auto-reconnect in the remote restart feature.
- Fixed a rare crash which could occur in incoming sessions.
- In some situations (for example virtual machines), no image was displayed by the
ddraw view. In this case, AnyDesk uses gdi now and displays an image.
- The standard distribution of AnyDesk did not start when a previously installed
MSI version of AnyDesk was not uninstalled correctly.
14.08.2018 - 4.0.0 (Linux)
- Added Addressbook
- Added Session Commenting
- Added Session Recording and Playback
- Added new permission interface in accept window
2018/07/20 ver 4.2.2
18.07.2018 - 4.2.2 (Windows)
- An alias could not be registered in case '@ad' was not appended.
- On successful alias registration a hint is shown, that the user has to take
care of his alias and ID on his/her own.
2018/07/18 ver 4.2.1
17.07.2018 - 4.2.1 (Windows)
- Fixed a crash which could occur after one minute when there is no mouse attached
to the system.
- Fixed packets being dumped which should only be dumped in debug mode.
- Fixed a rare crash which occured immediately after starting AnyDesk.
17.07.2018 - 2.9.7 (Linux)
- Added connect to login screen feature for APT based distributions (only for X11)
- Added privacy settings to be on-par with the Windows port
- Changed default path of the chatlog to Documents folder
- Changed default path for the screenshots to Pictures folder
- Changed default path for file downloads to Downloads folder
- Added chatlog and screenshot path settings
- Added choose alias panel. The user can now choose an alias like in the
- Added popup menu to adress (Copy invitation, Copy adress, claim alias, etc)
- Added gksu and polkit functionality to enable the global settings
- Added bring to top on chat option
2018/07/12 ver 4.2.0
12.07.2018 - 4.2.0 (Windows)
- Clipboard file transfer can now be disabled in the security settings.
- The preview image can now be disabled in the privacy settings.
- Most of the edits now support 'Ctrl'+'A'.
- The session comment section can now be disabled where it appears.
- Fixed a crash in D3D render mode.
- Fixed a crash related to the 'Follow remote mouse cursor' feature.
- Fixed a bug which made it possible to set up a password which did not meet the password safety requirements of AnyDesk for unattended access.
- Fixed a race condition that could occur during requesting an alias.
- When pasting a file after disabling the clipboard, the file copy operation got stuck.
The file copy operation is cancelled now when clipboard sync is disabled.
- Fixed a rare bug which made AnyDesk crash immediately on startup.
09.07.2018 - 4.2.2 (Android)
- Improved stability.
2018/06/13 ver 4.1.3
12.06.2018 - 4.1.3 (Windows)
- Made the session comment section multiline again.
- The disclaimer did not show up again, when it was rejected the last time AnyDesk started and has not been
changed in the meantime.
- File transfer sessions no longer transmit hotkeys.
- Fixed DLL preloading vulnerability in Windows 7 SP1.
Thanks go to Kushal Arvind Shah of Fortinet's FortiGuard Labs for reporting this vulnerability to us.
11.06.2018 - 4.1.0 (Android)
- Showing online states in speed dial.
- Showing AnyDesk connection state.
- Fixed pointer position on incoming connections.
- Improved battery drain.
- Improved stability.
28.05.2018 - 4.1.2 (Windows)
2018/05/29 ver 4.1.2
28.05.18 - 4.1.2 (Windows)
- Fixed a bug in the security panel which made it impossible to set a password.
- Fixed navigation to the drive selection view in file transfer mode.
28.05.18 - 4.1.1 (Windows)
- Fixed a bug which made it impossible to go up two folders in succession in file transfer mode.
- Fixed caps lock in translation keyboard mode.
16.05.18 - 4.1.0 (Windows)
2018/05/17 ver 4.1.0
17.05.18 - 4.1.0 (Windows)
This is an important security release, please update as soon as possible.
- Prevented DLL preloading vulnerability in Windows 7 SP1.
Thanks go to Kushal Arvind Shah from Fortinet for reporting this vulnerability to us.
- Updated OpenSSL library to the latest version.
- Fixed monitor reactivation when the monitor is in sleep mode and there is an incoming connection.
- Fixed manual update link when auto-update is disabled.
- Fixed a bug that prevented further connections to a computer, if a previous connection to that computer failed.
- Fixed keyboard problems that occurred in conjunction with the right shift button.
- If a disclaimer has been set up, it will be shown on every change even if AnyDesk is installed already.
- Most of the edits in AnyDesk now support context menu operations (paste, cut, clear, undo).
- AnyDesk will no longer follow the remote cursor when the local user changed the tab himself.
- Improved address book update performance.
2018/04/12 ver 4.0.1
11.04.18 - 4.0.1 (Windows)
- SAS for Windows 8 and upwards was broken due to an extension handling Terminal Server.
- On Terminal Server switching to advanced view may have resulted in a crash.
10.04.18 - 4.0.0 (Windows)
2018/04/11 ver 4.0.0
10.04.2017 - 4.0.0 (Windows)
- Extended support for Terminal Server:
On connecting to a terminal server the user can choose now if to connect to the console session or
a specific user. As an alternative a fully specified address can be used to directly connect to a
a specific user.
- Added file manager session type. The file manager can also be used during a normal session.
- Session recording and playback. Enable this option under "privacy" in the options tab.
- Optional auto-locking of the Windows session on AnyDesk session end.
- Follow mouse cursor feature: When activated, the monitor selection follows the remote mouse cursor.
- The user can now choose an alias.
- Client Generator: Updates can now be disabled.
- Directly after startup the main window did not show it was active.
- The min/max/close buttons of top-level windows show the correct hover state now.
- Fixed permissions in scam warn mode when authenticated with password.
- Fixed a bug in command line parsing when AnyDesk was started from a command prompt.
- Fixed a bug which made it impossible to connect to an IP/Hostname using the command line.
2018/01/11 ver 3.7.0
10.01.18 - 3.7.0 (Windows)
- Security change: fixed a bug where the permissions could be reset during the session.
- In some cases, the AnyDesk main window was not rendered correctly in Windows 10 (showing
2017/11/18 ver 3.6.3
17.11.17 - 3.6.3 (Windows)
- Fixed a crash when terminating AnyDesk using the tray icon while sessions were running.
- Under rare conditions, connecting to Windows 10 showed no image/a black image.
- Clipboard permission works again.
- Disallowed to change the license key if settings are disabled.
- Fixed SAS (Ctrl+Alt+Del) which did not work under some conditions on Windows Vista and upwards.
- On some Windows 10 systems, AnyDesk did not work when the monitor was rotated. On these
systems, AnyDesk should now transmit the monitor content normally.
- Fixed two rarely occuring crashes on address book close.
- Fixed strange behaviour of custom version occuring in case a custom MSI version is installed.
This broke the clipboard for example.