|バージョン||4.3.0 4.2.3 4.2.2 4.2.1 4.2.0 4.1.3 4.1.2 4.1.0 4.0.1 4.0.0 3.7.0|
2018/12/15 ver 4.3.0
14.12.18 - 4.3.0 (Windows)
- Added a setting to allow/disallow direct connections. Try disallowing direct connections
in case of recurring session interrupts after a certain amount of time.
- Added a setting for Windows Terminal Servers to dis-/allow the remote user to see the list
of currently logged in users when asked for where to connect to.
- New command line parameter "--file-transfer" to start a file session from the command line.
- Added a feature which allows to terminate running sessions from inside AnyDesk. This allows
users to start sessions when the session limit of the licence is exceeded by freeing sessions.
- Windows Terminal Server: Added a dialog which allows to choose a user.
- AnyDesk now connects using port 6568 in addition to the standard ports 80 and 443.
- In some cases, AnyDesk would display the unknown mouse cursor ("?") in cases where it could
have displayed the actual mouse cursor instead. The unknown mouse cursor is used in cases
when there is no mouse attached to the device and AnyDesk can not obtain a mouse cursor icon
or force the system to display a mouse cursor.
- Fixed problems which could occur when the horizontal resolution was not divisible by 16.
- Fixed a crash related to the cursor.
2018/08/23 ver 4.2.3
22.08.2018 - 4.2.3 (Windows)
- Added a setting to disallow direct connections (hole punching).
Default is allowed.
- Fixed auto-reconnect in the remote restart feature.
- Fixed a rare crash which could occur in incoming sessions.
- In some situations (for example virtual machines), no image was displayed by the
ddraw view. In this case, AnyDesk uses gdi now and displays an image.
- The standard distribution of AnyDesk did not start when a previously installed
MSI version of AnyDesk was not uninstalled correctly.
14.08.2018 - 4.0.0 (Linux)
- Added Addressbook
- Added Session Commenting
- Added Session Recording and Playback
- Added new permission interface in accept window
2018/07/20 ver 4.2.2
18.07.2018 - 4.2.2 (Windows)
- An alias could not be registered in case '@ad' was not appended.
- On successful alias registration a hint is shown, that the user has to take
care of his alias and ID on his/her own.
2018/07/18 ver 4.2.1
17.07.2018 - 4.2.1 (Windows)
- Fixed a crash which could occur after one minute when there is no mouse attached
to the system.
- Fixed packets being dumped which should only be dumped in debug mode.
- Fixed a rare crash which occured immediately after starting AnyDesk.
17.07.2018 - 2.9.7 (Linux)
- Added connect to login screen feature for APT based distributions (only for X11)
- Added privacy settings to be on-par with the Windows port
- Changed default path of the chatlog to Documents folder
- Changed default path for the screenshots to Pictures folder
- Changed default path for file downloads to Downloads folder
- Added chatlog and screenshot path settings
- Added choose alias panel. The user can now choose an alias like in the
- Added popup menu to adress (Copy invitation, Copy adress, claim alias, etc)
- Added gksu and polkit functionality to enable the global settings
- Added bring to top on chat option
2018/07/12 ver 4.2.0
12.07.2018 - 4.2.0 (Windows)
- Clipboard file transfer can now be disabled in the security settings.
- The preview image can now be disabled in the privacy settings.
- Most of the edits now support 'Ctrl'+'A'.
- The session comment section can now be disabled where it appears.
- Fixed a crash in D3D render mode.
- Fixed a crash related to the 'Follow remote mouse cursor' feature.
- Fixed a bug which made it possible to set up a password which did not meet the password safety requirements of AnyDesk for unattended access.
- Fixed a race condition that could occur during requesting an alias.
- When pasting a file after disabling the clipboard, the file copy operation got stuck.
The file copy operation is cancelled now when clipboard sync is disabled.
- Fixed a rare bug which made AnyDesk crash immediately on startup.
09.07.2018 - 4.2.2 (Android)
- Improved stability.
2018/06/13 ver 4.1.3
12.06.2018 - 4.1.3 (Windows)
- Made the session comment section multiline again.
- The disclaimer did not show up again, when it was rejected the last time AnyDesk started and has not been
changed in the meantime.
- File transfer sessions no longer transmit hotkeys.
- Fixed DLL preloading vulnerability in Windows 7 SP1.
Thanks go to Kushal Arvind Shah of Fortinet's FortiGuard Labs for reporting this vulnerability to us.
11.06.2018 - 4.1.0 (Android)
- Showing online states in speed dial.
- Showing AnyDesk connection state.
- Fixed pointer position on incoming connections.
- Improved battery drain.
- Improved stability.
28.05.2018 - 4.1.2 (Windows)
2018/05/29 ver 4.1.2
28.05.18 - 4.1.2 (Windows)
- Fixed a bug in the security panel which made it impossible to set a password.
- Fixed navigation to the drive selection view in file transfer mode.
28.05.18 - 4.1.1 (Windows)
- Fixed a bug which made it impossible to go up two folders in succession in file transfer mode.
- Fixed caps lock in translation keyboard mode.
16.05.18 - 4.1.0 (Windows)
2018/05/17 ver 4.1.0
17.05.18 - 4.1.0 (Windows)
This is an important security release, please update as soon as possible.
- Prevented DLL preloading vulnerability in Windows 7 SP1.
Thanks go to Kushal Arvind Shah from Fortinet for reporting this vulnerability to us.
- Updated OpenSSL library to the latest version.
- Fixed monitor reactivation when the monitor is in sleep mode and there is an incoming connection.
- Fixed manual update link when auto-update is disabled.
- Fixed a bug that prevented further connections to a computer, if a previous connection to that computer failed.
- Fixed keyboard problems that occurred in conjunction with the right shift button.
- If a disclaimer has been set up, it will be shown on every change even if AnyDesk is installed already.
- Most of the edits in AnyDesk now support context menu operations (paste, cut, clear, undo).
- AnyDesk will no longer follow the remote cursor when the local user changed the tab himself.
- Improved address book update performance.
2018/04/12 ver 4.0.1
11.04.18 - 4.0.1 (Windows)
- SAS for Windows 8 and upwards was broken due to an extension handling Terminal Server.
- On Terminal Server switching to advanced view may have resulted in a crash.
10.04.18 - 4.0.0 (Windows)
2018/04/11 ver 4.0.0
10.04.2017 - 4.0.0 (Windows)
- Extended support for Terminal Server:
On connecting to a terminal server the user can choose now if to connect to the console session or
a specific user. As an alternative a fully specified address can be used to directly connect to a
a specific user.
- Added file manager session type. The file manager can also be used during a normal session.
- Session recording and playback. Enable this option under "privacy" in the options tab.
- Optional auto-locking of the Windows session on AnyDesk session end.
- Follow mouse cursor feature: When activated, the monitor selection follows the remote mouse cursor.
- The user can now choose an alias.
- Client Generator: Updates can now be disabled.
- Directly after startup the main window did not show it was active.
- The min/max/close buttons of top-level windows show the correct hover state now.
- Fixed permissions in scam warn mode when authenticated with password.
- Fixed a bug in command line parsing when AnyDesk was started from a command prompt.
- Fixed a bug which made it impossible to connect to an IP/Hostname using the command line.
2018/01/11 ver 3.7.0
10.01.18 - 3.7.0 (Windows)
- Security change: fixed a bug where the permissions could be reset during the session.
- In some cases, the AnyDesk main window was not rendered correctly in Windows 10 (showing