- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer 11, Start, File Explorer, action center, graphics, and the Windows kernel.
- Addressed issue that was causing System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) Management Console to crash in State view.
- Addressed connectivity issue from a 32-bit application to a Remote Desktop Gateway that doesn’t have HTTP tunneling enabled.
- Addressed issue of updates not being restored when doing a system reset, even if those updates were permanently installed.
- Addressed issue that was causing domain logon attempts to fail on a Windows 10 Pro device after upgrading from Windows 10 Home.
- Addressed issue that was causing failed logon counts of non-admin users without network logon permissions to be counted as cumulative, resulting in devices going into BitLocker recovery more frequently.
- Improved support for websites by updating the HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) preload list.
- Improved support for IT administrators using Group Policy to block users updating the operating system from Windows Update.
- Improved reliability and stability of the notification framework for enabling contextual notifications in File Explorer.
- Addressed an issue that prevented System Center Configuration Manager from performing inventory uploads via Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) when Encrypting File System (EFS) has been disabled.
- Addressed additional issues with USB, Wi-Fi, clustering, setup, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, licensing, PowerShell, Component Object Model (COM), Windows kernel, graphics, and Bluetooth.